Do I deserve?

Assalamualaikum!
If there is someone who reads my blog, trust me, you don't have to. At least for this post. The reason why I blog is because of I wanna share and upload my memories here so that I won't forget it in future. Sometimes, I read my own blog and was like "THIS THING DID HAPPEN?? FOR REAL??!" yup I'm forgetful like that :')

So what I wanna write today? Long story short, few years back I really wanted an iPhone. At that moment, iPhone 6s was just released by the Apple. I wanted an iPhone and was thinking of iPhone 6 :p but never ever thought of having an iPhone 6s. When I saw the advertisement of an iPhone 6s, I will be like "wow so cool, but I won't afford that". So never thought of that before. But to my surprise, Abah (read: the coolest man on earth) bought me an iPhone 6s and surprised me with the phone in a McDonalds' box acted all sweet but sure he is! LOVE YOU! 

Old picture! Her name is Rozi ;)


The same storyline here;

Always thought of having a MacBook. So cantik mannn the MacBook. And I never usha for a MacBook Pro because it was, I mean it is STILL pricey. I. Wont. Afford. It. I had always usha for a MacBook Air and even a MacBook Air was just a dream. But Abah just bought me a MacBook Pro yesterday :(  (yes i have been drafting this entry for more than a year already. i was supposed to post this entry last year :D) thank you Abah :( The age of my previous laptop, ops not my laptop, I mean farah's previous laptop, ops not her laptop too, I guess Abah's previous laptop was more than 8 years. If the laptop was a man, it was really an old old olddd man.

I once typed on a current keyboard!! For real it had current every time I enter something on the keyboard. HAHAHA that was so funny but assignment is an assignment. Had to send it on time so I just typed carefully and redha :') And that laptop took forever to open that sometimes I forgot that I wanted to use the laptop. I opened and waited for minutes (more than 30 minutes sometimes!) so I just went to bed and dream of a new laptop :p

He always says "Untuk study, don't worry. Abah bagi. You study je"

I don't know what did I do to deserve this. These are all too much for me. Thank you. I will definitely pay this not with money of course, don't have one :p but with my results inshAllah. I will always try my best to put a smile on your face. 

Semoga Allah sentiasa permudahkan urusan abah dan murahkan rezeki abah. inshaAllah.

p/s: I love my mama too :)

Her name is Lily :)

No comments: